Word got out that I know A LOT of high-quality therapists looking for jobs-
And as a result, another clinic owner reached out to me about an opportunity to work in her thriving Cash-Pay PT Practice in The Bay Area of California! (This is a different position from the last one I sent a few weeks ago).
It’s incredible career opportunity if you want to:
– Treat patients one-on-one, for a full hour
– Be mentored on the intricacies being a cash-pay practitioner, and do NOT want to work in a traditional outpatient clinic.
– Hone your skills as a PT through mentorship
– Practice autonomously
– Document easily and NOT deal with insurance companies (since it is a cash-based clinic)
– Work with active adults, runners, postpartum moms, women’s health and pelvic floor patients, with the opportunity to market to other populations that interest you. (If you don’t treat pelvic floor, no problem).
– Treat patients holistically and on a spectrum, from prevention and injury rehab to wellness and fitness services, like coaching, pilates, and teaching kettlebell and mobility classes.
– Wear comfortable, professional “athleisure” to work!
– Spend your down-time marketing to grow your caseload or communicating directly with your clients when they have questions – instead of filling out insurance authorizations or paperwork.
– Learn marketing strategies and use these skills to grow your own caseload.
– Be in control of your caseload and when and how much you want to work, starting at 20 patients a week with the opportunity to grow.
– Live in The Beautiful Bay Area, California.
The Ideal Candidate is a go-getter, eager to be mentored, learn marketing skills and techniques, and implement them to build their own patient caseload from part-time to full-time.