Hey There, Wanderlusting Soul~
I wanted pass on this AMAZING, once-in-a-lifetime job opportunity-
One of my favorite colleague’s practices is growing-
And he is looking to hire an exceptional PT at his Cash-Based Outpatient Mobile PT and Wellness Practice in Maryland.
So, I told him I knew a few high-quality therapists who might be interested. 😉
This position is AS GOOD AS IT GETS for the right therapist!
Here are the details-
-Treat patients one-on-one
– 6 clients MAX per day, so that you go home feeling energized and happy about the work you did, instead of mentally or physically drained.
– Ultimate freedom and flexibility: You decide your schedule- how many patients you want to see (as long as it does not exceed 6/day), and schedule them around your lifestyle.
– We provide convenient, personalized, and performance-based care to outdoor enthusiasts.
– NO dealing with insurance companies or the cumbersome documentation associated with it (since it is a cash-based clinic)
– Easy documentation, since we do not have to cater to insurance companies
– By being out-of-network, we can treat the patient as a whole and provide optimal care for our patients.
– One-on-one mentorship for cash-based business, entrepreneurship, and clinical skills. Training every week- no matter your experience or skill level – to practice skills, learn intricacies of business, and review cases.
– Opportunity to grow within the company
– Competitive salary (seriously.)
– CEU Reimbursement
– Most importantly: You get to use your talents and passion (you know, the thing that you went to school for and made you want to become a PT to begin with) to make a REAL difference in people’s lives.
– Freedom to treat in a way that is best for that client, and the freedom of your own schedule achieving a work- life balance.
– Live the outdoor lifestyle whether it is running, mountain biking, surfing, snowboarding, etc.
– Promote a healthy lifestyle as an outdoor enthusiast, leading by example with your own health and fitness practices.
– Look forward to going to work every day – because you actually get to practice what you went to school for…physical therapy, and do so autonomously.
– A unique business model sets us apart from all other practices.
A Message from the Owner:
“I’m looking for a team member to serve the community & be a true ambassador for our brand and the outdoor lifestyle.
You must be ambitious, eager to learn, and ready to be a part of the journey and growth of the business.”
Who Should Apply For This Job?
Someone who is truly passionate about physical therapy and wants to make a real transformation in people’s lives.
Someone who is ready to ditch reactive “sick care” and treat in a proactive manner that benefits both client and therapist with true freedom.
Someone who is looking to work in an environment that is NOT a traditional outpatient clinic.
Someone who wants to learn and be mentored —> that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class, cash-based therapist.
Someone who is interested in marketing your services by consulting and collaborating with other health and fitness professionals, as well as actively participating in professional social media to generate your own clients
Someone who is interested in creating fitness and wellness-oriented programs to keep patients healthy for the long-term
Someone who likes the idea of being able to grow and advance within the company.
Someone who is interested in learning how to incorporate wellness into your practice and blend of sports physical therapy, injury prevention, and performance training to deliver the highest level of results to your clients.