Hey There, Wanderlusting Soul~
If you are a motivated, independent PT looking for growth within your career and the company in a beautiful city, I have a job for you!
One of my colleagues is looking for 2 PTs to lead their growing clinics near Tucson, Arizona and reached out to see if I knew of any PTs who would be interested-
It’s an incredible career opportunity if you want to:
– Be mentored on the intricacies of running an outpatient clinic, marketing, and clinic growth.
– Practice independently and autonomously, seeing ~12 patients a day.
– Learn marketing skills and implement them to grow the clinic.
– Have the opportunity for growth within the company and partnership in the future.
– Work with a mixed population, retirees, active adults, middle- aged and even some athletes.
– Competitive salary and benefits packages.
– Live near Beautiful Tucson, Arizona.
– Work as a team as there are 2 positions available!
– Flex your hours to have 4, 10 hour days with Fridays off and take long weekends to explore!
– Enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, biking, rafting, camping, beautiful landscapes, and sightseeing!
The ideal candidate is a motivated, entrepreneurial- spirited PT, eager to learn the business side of PT, and has the opportunity to partner for future growth opportunities.
If this sounds like you, and you want to be considered for the position:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION
Teams and new grads welcome to apply!
Since there will be a lot of interested candidates, be sure to stand out by mentioning what sets you apart from the other candidates! ?
If you are interested, but haven’t graduated yet, taken boards yet, or don’t have an AZ license?
No problem! He is willing to wait for the RIGHT therapist!
If you are interested, I hope this works out for you!
If you have any questions, reach out and let me know!
P.S. If this isn’t for you, but you know someone who might be a good fit, please share it!