What if your boss said to you:
- “If you want to take a month-off, just let me know and we’ll schedule accordingly…”
- “I close for 2 months at a time so I can travel the world…”
- “Schedule week to week, in case you have a good snow day and want to take a day off to ski… “
These are the EXACT words that came out of the mouth of one of my highly-admired colleagues that is hiring for BOTH her East and West Coast cash- based PT clinics.
That’s right- she has two locations- one in New York AND one in California, and she travels between them to see clients!
How amazing is that?!
She’s crushing it so hard that she’s ready to grow a team of PTs in BOTH locations!
So, I told her I knew a few high-quality therapists who might be interested.
And I wanted to pass on this opportunity to you, in case you were interested or if you knew someone who might be~
Here are the details:
– Treat patients one-on-one for 45 mins or 1 hour, whatever your patient needs.
– Welcome to incorporate aquatic therapy, boxing, yoga, energy work, or other activities into your treatment plans.
– Ultimate freedom, autonomy, and flexibility as a clinician: You decide your schedule- how many patients you want to see, schedule them around your lifestyle, work as many or as few hours that you want.
– Patient population consists of younger athletes, famous musicians, and medicare population (50/50).
– Practice virtually (telehealth), if you want!
– Easy documentation using WebPT & Intake Q
– Access to a brand new state-of-the-art gym and studio with over 15K members that are waiting for your services
– Embrace a mind-body-spirit treatment approach, addressing the whole person.
– Take extended time-off when you want to travel and explore the world.
– Live in a highly-educated, open and loving community with a great art scene.
– Freedom to treat in a way that is best for that client, and the freedom of your own schedule achieving a work- life balance.
– NY: A train ride into NYC.
– CA: Close to National Parks and world-class skiing, hiking, rock climbing, and beautiful beaches.
A Message from the Owner:
“This would’ve been my dream job out of school: make your own schedule, work whatever day or hours, schedule week to week… ”
Who Should Apply For This Job?
Someone who is self- motivated, ambitious, driven, business-orientated, who wants to make their own schedule, is detail-oriented, reliable, compassionate, and a good listener.
Someone who embraces total body wellness through a mind- body- spirit treatment approach.
Someone who wants the flexibility of extended time-off for travel with the stability of a permanent job.
Someone who wants the ability to build what they want in a cash- based practice without the risk.
Someone who wants to grow in the company long-term and move into management roles.
Someone who wants to learn and be mentored —> that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class, cash-based therapist.
Teams are welcome to apply (2 needs or more in each location)
If this sounds like you, and you want to be considered for the position:
Since there will be a lot of interested candidates, be sure to stand out by mentioning what sets you apart from the other candidates! ?
If you are interested, but haven’t graduated yet, taken boards yet, or don’t have a license yet?
No problem! We will wait for the RIGHT therapist and will continue to grow over time!
If you are interested, I hope this works out for you!
If you have any questions, reach out and let me know!
P.S. If this isn’t for you, but you know someone who might be a good fit, please share it!