If you are a traveling PT, chances are, you love the outdoors. I mean, that’s part of the reason why we do what we do, right?! But the struggle to stay minimal is REAL when you have to pack everything you own into your car. So, I wanted to share with you my favorite Minimalist Outdoor Gear that is helping me enjoy the summer to the fullest!
Minimalist Outdoor Gear for the Traveling Therapist
Click the links below to learn more about each.
1. This Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board / Kayak: This high quality, inflatable paddle board is sure not to disappoint! It packs perfectly into its own backpack and pumps up in minutes with the included manual pump! I explored a few options, and when I saw this one in person, I was sold! I added the kayak conversion kit for versatility and would purchase it all over again in a heartbeat! It’s also perfect for SUP yoga!
2. This Hammock: Who doesn’t love to lounge beneath the trees?! This hammock packs tightly into a small bag and comes with straps and carabiners! I purchased the double hammock for more room and comfort. This option is high quality for the price.
3. This Slack Line: Feeling playful and love a good challenge? A slack line packs up into a small bag and can be entertaining for hours. It’s amazing how quickly your body compensates and learns the skill.
4. This Yard Game: Who doesn’t love a good yard game?! Kan Jam is one of my favorites, and the barrels unravel into thin sheets of plastic, making for minimal space consumption when packing.
5. This Selfie Stick– Listen, don’t knock it ‘till you try it. I know what you’re thinking- You don’t want to be THAT person at the Grand Canyon with the selfie stick. Well, let me tell you- use that baby once, and that thought subconscious thought will evaporate! Don’t miss another picturesque view ever again on your hikes. Plus, THIS selfie stick has a remote control AND a stand. You’ll thank me later.
If you end up purchasing, please use these links as they are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission for each purchase at no additional cost to you.
Let me know if you have any questions!
I recommend these products and services because I personally LOVE and use them myself, and I stand behind their product 100%, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you.